Bookings Terms & Conditions
- TENTATIVE BOOKINGS We recommend that you make a tentative booking as soon as you decide to engage our services in order to secure your preferred date. However should we receive interest from other clients for the same date, we will require confirmation immediately.
- CONFIRMATION OF NUMBERS ATTENDING is required at least three days prior to the function. The number confirmed at this time will be the basis for charging for your function. This number is not subject to reduction and last minute increases will be charged for accordingly.
- PRICING All prices quoted are current and inclusive of GST. Please note prices are subject to review in August each year.
- SURCHARGE Extra charges may apply for functions scheduled on Public Holidays. Extra labour charges may apply if your event extends beyond midnight prior to a Public Holiday.
- PAYMENT An invoice will be issued the Monday following your function with payment in full due 20th of the month following invoice date.
- INSURANCE Elmwood will take all necessary care but accepts no responsibility for damage or loss of property left on the premises during or after functions. Clients will be responsible for any damage sustained to the venue by them or their guests.
- COMPLIANCE Clients will be responsible to ensure orderly behaviour of their guests. Elmwood reserves the right to intervene and eject any objectionable or intoxicated persons. Due to liquor licensing laws, no beverage or food may be brought into or taken away from Elmwood by any party.